Sunday, July 17, 2016

I "found" the following great lures last week.   The Tropical Bait Company lures came from a generous man in Ohio who found my web site (http://www.indianafishinglures.com) and offered the lures to add to my collection.   The boxed Stormy Petrel Lure, Daily Double and Bugeyed Babbler still in the original package had been passed down in his family and he decided he didn't need them.


The Yellow/Orange Staley Twin Minn lure was purchased at an auction the week before.


This Winchester June Bug Lure, made in Indiana, was purchased at the NFLCC National Show in Fort Wayne June 15th, 2016.



This very tough to find Clark Brothers "Clark's Make 'Em Bite Bait", in the original box, was purchased at the NFLCC Auction



This 18-inch Catch-Em-Quick worm in a 10 inch box was made by Sportsman's Products, Inc. in Marion, Indiana.  I'm not sure if this was a display used in bait stores or if it was actually used for musky fishing?????


After I just walked by a booth and missed it, my wife found this at the NFLCC show and what a great find it was!   This is a 1920s Hayes Feather Minnow in the original box.


If you have any fishing lures for sale, please contact me at indianatravis@gmail.com.






No comments:

Post a Comment